In light of the COVID-19, it is important for us all to take the necessary steps to keep ourselves, our loved ones, and our local communities safe and supported.
At Orion’s Dental, in the interest of health and safety and in accordance with Level 3 restrictions guidelines issued by Australian Dental Association (ADA), we are limiting our treatment to EMERGENCY CARE ONLY.
Our dental practice has always used and will continue to use strict cleaning and disinfection protocols as recommended by the Australian Dental Association. In addition to this, we are taking additional steps to reduce the risk of transmission and to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
1. If necessary, please only bring an accompanying adult to the appointment. All siblings, grandparents and friends should remain in the vehicle
2. Social distancing – If there are multiple patients in the waiting room, please maintain a safe distance from one another by sitting on alternate seats
3. We require all patients to use a hand sanitiser upon entering the clinic
4. We have removed all magazines and newspaper in the waiting room to avoid cross-contamination
5. If you have recently returned from overseas, or have been in contact with someone who has, please ring to reschedule your appointment
6. If you feel unwell (fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, cough), we ask that you please reschedule
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on
For more information, please see:
Let’s all work together and keep everybody safe.
Teams at Orion’s Dental